1. Begin by preparing the sour cream: In a small saucepan over low heat, gently heat the cloves of garlic in grape seed oil until the garlic is lightly browned and fragrant. Add this to high speed blender with the remaining ingredients and blend on high, until smooth. Adjust with more salt and lime juice if needed. Pour into a container and place in fridge to cool and firm slightly.
2. Prepare beans by emptying the can of beans into a bowl. Stir in chili powder, garlic powder and salt to taste. Combine well. Spread the beans on the bottom of a 9x9 pyrex creating an even layer.
3. Next, layer on guacamole then salsa, followed by cooled sour cream and a healthy layer of shredded cheese. Top with sliced tomatoes, olives and green onions.
4. Refrigerate for at least one hour, but overnight tastes best.
5. Enjoy with tortilla chips.
I am an animal loving-Vegan runner, I practice and teach Kundalini Yoga and I love to cook and eat flavorful plant-based food.