I was listening to a podcast called No Meat Athlete and they were sharing that they try to focus having a green, a grain and a bean at every meal (or maybe most meals). I thought this was brilliant! It's catchy and easy to remember and makes things simple. I thought I would brainstorm a few ideas and then create some new posts around this tagged as Greens, Grains & Beans so they could be found easily. Feel free to comment if you have some favorite combinations!
1. Sautéed broccoli rabe, creamy polenta, baked tofu
2. Farro White Bean Stew
4. Steamed spinach, basmati rice, split mung dal and avocado (I will have to share this simple protein rich recipe).
5. Buddha Bowl with Tofu and Arugula
6. Sautéed kale with quinoa and white lima beans
7. Stir fried bok choy over basmati rice, topped with edamame
8. Even Taco Dip which could be topped with or served over chopped romaine lettuce.
I am an animal loving-Vegan runner, I practice and teach Kundalini Yoga and I love to cook and eat flavorful plant-based food.